This plugin is an alternative of Google Analytics. With this plugin you can see a full stats traffic report on the WordPress dashboard and even the real-time visitor activity.
WassUp comes with 4 admin submenus for viewing your visitors’ activities and for customizing those views
- There is a fancy “Visitors Details” view with search capability, view filters, plus a chart and top ten summary, that allows you to see almost everything about your visitors and what they do on your site.
- There is an ajax “Spy” view (like Digg Spy) that lets you monitor and geolocate your visitors, live.
- There is a “Current Visitors Online” view that shows a summary of your online visitors in real-time.
- There is an “Options” view with lots of customizable settings for WassUp.
WassUp gives a chronology of your site’s visits with a lot of information for each single user session:
- ip / hostname
- search engines used
- SERP (search engine result page)
- operating system / language / browser
- pages viewed (chronologically and per user session)
- complete user agent
- name of user logged in
- name of comment’s author
- spam and hack attempts
Wassup has a nice admin console with flexible view filters and options:
- records by time period
- record count per page
- records by entry type (spider, users logged in, comment authors, search engine, referrer)
- search by keyword
- expand/collapse informations (with ajax support)
- show/hide chart (Google!chart)
- top ten charts with aggregate data (top queries, requests, os, browsers)
There are many options to customize how WassUp tracks and displays data:
- Screen refresh minutes
- Screen resolution (browser width)
- User permission levels
- Enable/Disable recording (tracking)
- Record or not users logged in
- Record or not spiders and bots
- Record or not exploit attempts
- Record or not comment spammers
- Record or not referrer spammers
- IPs to exclude from recording
- Domains to exclude from referrers
- Email alert for table growth